Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!!

Oh, the weather outside is whiteful, and the fire is so delightful, and since we can't go down the driveway, let it snow, let it snow, let snow. Today, we received 5 inches of snow and school was canceled. YAY!!!! I was able to sleep in until nine o'clock and when I got up, white light was streaming into my room. It was the perfect snow day. The dogs are as frisky as can be, jumping like deer through the snow. The only way to distinguish Roxy from the snow is to look for blotches of grey moving quickly across the yard. The cats all decided to stay inside today. Scout has been bugging Mark and me all day. It's starting to hail. Snow has been dropping in clumps off of the roof, scaring me half to death. It's freezing outside and I have no boots. But all in all, it has been a nice day. Sleeping in was probably the most fun. I love snow.

2 comments: