There's NOTHING like great friends. To our great friends (and hosts) the Morans, we would like to say again thanks for everything. For your beds, for your bathroom, for your van, for your food, for your time, for your TV, for Sarah's red mitten (aka lens cap cover), for your heaters, for Avatar, for EVERYTHING! You are the best!
This is the coolest and I especially like that it ends with two of the best looking dudes in the US or Europe. Mommy Aris, you are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteMay I also say that for those of us who posed for these pictures, it was a lot of fun to put together. My favorite though has to be Mark in jail.
ReplyDeleteMommy, that video was amazing to watch! You timed everything perfectly so the music fit to the pictures. You did an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! I'm crying, I'm laughing, I'm so glad and blessed to be your friend. We love you guys and can't wait for our next adventure together.
ReplyDeleteP.S. - I'll be sure to bring my red glove for your camera.