It was a long battle, fraught with moments of peril and the thrill of conquering the opponent. Yes, finally, after forty five minutes of staring at the computer screen, it finally occurred; a window appeared, saying: "Congratulations! You have earned the Eager Beavers Park Trophy!" Yes my family, tonight, when I should have been studying, I got past 300 Kinzcash and achieved my first Webkinz trophy. To my wonderful Italian mama, I know you can do it! Woot!
Hail to the conquering hero! Awesome! I knew you could do it. How did it feel when that trophy came on the screen? Good as dueling swords.........?
ReplyDeleteNow if only someone who will not be named had as much success.....
Alas when is it to be?
M-B
In 45 minutes? Are you kidding me? When I was playing the other day, it took me 2 hours, and I didn't even get close. You know, somebody (who shall not be named) told me that beaver fur is the softest fur she's ever felt. I think I'm gonna go get me a beaver-skin coat!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH!!!!!! Don't you dare! Those are some hard-working beavers that deserve their peace and quiet!
ReplyDeleteIf you get a beaver coat, the hard working beavers working on your behalf will be gone.
ReplyDeleteNo beaver coats allowed.
M-B