So, I got up with the pups at 4 a.m. this morning. While waiting for them to "play themselves out", I decided to log onto Webkinz. Yes, there staring at me at the top of the arcade were my Eager Beaver friends. I couldn't resist.
An hour and a half later, I was defeated by those darn beavers, BUT I ended with a score of 265 Kinzcash. I'm not sure why my brain functions better at 4 a.m. I think it's the lark in me (get it, Ethan?)
The trophy is within sight!
Once you get the first trophy, you need to get one every time! Don't abuse the beavers. They like to work in a short amount of time. This is a contest so I am not giving out any more hints.
ReplyDeleteM
Ahahahaha I think it's funny. Question: So you need 300 kinzcash to get a trophy? Cuz I've played like three times and I've already made it to like 225 kinzcash
ReplyDeleteIt varies but is usually close to 300. Go for it! Don't tell your mother however if you get there first.
ReplyDeleteM
225 is a drop in the bucket. Once I start getting in the high 200's, my palms start sweating, and I turn into a basket case. Can't see a word, those red letters start dropping with "K", "Z" and "G" and must be included in a five letter word. Yeah, right.
ReplyDeleteI told you - no more hints! This is a competition now! You are just trying to play on my sympathy and my beaver's enthusiasm.
ReplyDeleteM-B
I'm laughing so hard reading these comments. I can't even get into the 100's on Eager Beaver.
ReplyDelete