What have I liked about our trip to Germany? Going to Gdansk with meine Frau and my friends the Morans. We had a great time getting harrassed by the police, we had a nice place to stay, we got to run in the big hamster wheel and almost break it, and I got to buy my great wife some great jewelry.
Running through the German countryside, alone or with my best friend Jared. It is so beautiful here and it is a joy to exercise with such a peaceful, beautiful place.
Playing games with Mama Aris and Jared and Sarah, and winning at Stadte und Ritter twice has been really fun, since it has been a long time since we have played and since I have won. I also love playing Risk with my boys, Ethan and Mark and I have to admit it has been a blast to play Halo and Call of Duty with the boys and Jared. I especially like Nazi Zombies. This is a game where you are trapped in an old building with wood on the windows, and waves of zombies attack, they try and get through the windows, and you shoot them, hopefully in the head but at least the body, and their blood spurts and hopefully they fall down and stop trying to get in teh windows. If they get in they may bite you and you die. It sounds gruesome, scary, intense and it is all that.
I am very thankful for Mama who planned this trip in May, got our tickets, got us ready, made all the arrangements and for the Morans letting us stay with them and use their car and for letting us come and invade their house.
The Doners and the food has been great too!
I would just like to point out that Mark and I have demolished Daddy and Brother Moran in Call of Duty. It's a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete